Agreement for hosting guest researchers

Non-European researchers can be hosted by Université Clermont Auvergne providing that there is a hosting agreement which is necessary in order to obtain a scientific visa.

This agreement must be signed by an official representative of the university and stamped by the prefecture and must be obtained from Nathalie Vallas at least two months before the guest person is to arrive.

Find out more here : le site du centre de services EURAXESS