Enrollment, tuition fee and student card

Enrolment is done by your administrative contact/referent in your host faculty.

You do not have to pay any tuition fee , just the ” medicine preventive” which is 5.10€ for the year and compulsory for every student in France.

Enrollement at the University will allow you to be identified as a UCA student, and get your student card. The student card will allow you to:
  • pay at the university restaurants and load money : www.izly.fr
  • have discounts in a lot of places like restaurants and cinemas,
  • borrow books and documents from the university libraries,
  • use the intranet (ENT)…